KidsLife Online customer portal
Changing an account number? Consulting the payments of one of your children? Or download a certificate? It can all be done very easily via MyKidsLife.
Log in via Itsme.
What can I do in my customer Portal?
- See a summary of all your children who are entitled to benefits with KidsLife.
- View your payment history of all KidsLife deposits
- Change the account number of your child benefit file
- Download useful documents and forms.
- Notify your KidsLife consultant of any changes in your son's or daughter's situation.
- Create a certificate from the Child Benefit Fund, for example for discount on your public transport season ticket or for social housing.
- You can receive all letters and documents from KidsLife via eBox. Read all about eBox here
Frequently asked questions
Itsme is a free smartphone app that provides you with a digital ID. You can use it to log in to your personal Growth Package portal securely. You can create an account on itsme’s website.
Want to receive all documents and correspondence from KidsLife electronically? No problem! You can retrieve all your documents on My KidsLife (your online Child Benefit and Growth Package file) via eBox.
Still receiving paper correspondence from KidsLife? Then register on eBox today and receive everything electronically in the future.
eBox is convenient and easy to use. All you need to do is register once to activate your eBox. You’ll receive the documents for all affiliated services in your eBox following registration. You can see which government agencies provide their documents via eBox on the eBox website.
The KidsLife Child Benefit Fund also provides all documents and correspondence via eBox. This means that by registering on eBox, you will automatically receive everything in your eBox. Handy, right?
As a parent of KidsLife, you can now register on eBox via My KidsLife. You’ll receive all documents and correspondence electronically from your date of registration. Each eBox is unique and linked to your personal profile with a secure identification procedure. This means that no-one else can access your eBox.
Both parents in each family must register separately on eBox. This ensures that all documents and correspondence from KidsLife are available electronically.