KidsLife is pleased to offer you the most requested documents below. If you did not find what you were looking for, please contact your KidsLife advisor.

KidsLife application forms

Would you like to become a customer of KidsLife? We'd love to hear from you! You can find all the documents you need to make your application here. Is the paperwork not for you? Then you can also submit all applications online.

Online application

Changes to your child benefit file

Would you like to change your account number or apply for a social allowance? You can find these documents below.

Did you know that you can also make changes via your online file My KidsLife? You can also contact your KidsLife advisor immediately.

Discover my KidsLife

Study and work

Every child in Belgium has an unconditional right to Growth Package and Child Benefit up to the age of 18. Once your son or daughter has reached the age of majority, they must meet a number of conditions. Below you can find the documents for a student or working child


Children born up to and including 2000:

School Attest (P7)

Children born from 2001 onwards:

School Attest (P7)


Entrepreneurial Training (P9bis)


Didn't find what you were looking for, or do you have questions about your Child Benefit or Growth Package file? Your KidsLife advisor is there for you!

Contact Us